July 13, 2009

Playlists Please!

Something that I've recently become obsessed with is looking through the iTunes celebrity playlists. For me nothing tells more about a person than the type of music they like, so this seems like a little peak into the "true" nature of a celebrity. However, I've been a little disappointed with some of them that I've looked up. There are only two reasons for this in my mind. Either these celebrities aren't as interesting as I thought they would be (i.e. Chris Noth's playlist) or they are more concerned with promoting their current projects (i.e. Diane Keating's playlist).

The ones I have enjoyed that are worth checking out are Paul Rudd, Julia Stiles, Robert Pattinson, and Frieda Pinto.

Also, iTunes, who would want a True Blood cast playlist without Alexander SkarsgÄrd? Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...