January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year everyone! With the new year I have decided to have a new design and be rededicated to my blog.  Now that the LSAT and holidays are over I finally have time to breathe and blog.  Of course with New Years there is the resolutions and I thought I'd share mine with you.

  1. Blog at least once a week (ya'll can help keep me accountable). 
  2. Improve my correspondence. (I still have birthday cards from November all written in waiting to be sent.)
  3. Read a book once a week. (YA books don't count for this.)
  4. Start waking up early. (My goal is to get to 6am six days a week. But, I'm going to start out slow.)
  5. Make my bed every morning.
There it is. Nothing too big, but I think it's a good start.  Hope everyone had a great holiday season! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...