September 16, 2010

"Riding Through This World All Alone"

Charlie Hunnam as Jax Teller in Sons of Anarchy.
Ok, I have to put my teeny bopper hat on for just a minute (be glad I haven't posted about N'Sync...yet).  Let me just say I love Sons of Anarchy. It is definitely a guilty bliss of mine. It's violent, about criminals, paints the government and authorities in a bad light, but I still love it. I blame the ever beautiful Charlie Hunnam. The third season started last week and it has been the highlight of my Tuesdays.  And I cannot wait to see what happens. If you can past all the "bad" stuff it's worth watching.  If you want to catch up you can get Sons of Anarchy: Season One and Sons of Anarchy: Season Two on Amazon. Or check out the  Official Website.

Charlie Hunnam in Nicholas Nickleby

If motorcycles and guns aren't your cup of tea, but you still want to share in the Charlie Hunnam love. Nicholas Nickleby is a good choice. It has Anne Hathaway in it as well. I don't know why we didn't read it in my English Lit class instead of Great Expectations. I think I would have cursed Charles Dickens less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...