June 25, 2011

Crafty Beginnings

As I am anxiously waiting for law school to start (58 days! Eek!) I decided I wanted to have a non-reading hobby.  Not that I'll have tons of time to do it, but I think I need to have something outside of school to do.  Usually I read in my spare time, but I don't think that is the best escape for school.  So I have started to craft.  Now I'm sure your thinking "You're starting crafting now?! Lame." I've always wanted to be super crafty, but just never took the time.  Now I have started.  These are my first couple of things, so please be kind.


My first card for my cousin's 30th birthday.
Front of a clip board.  You can't see very well but I went a little overboard with the stamps...
Back of clipboard. 
Gift bag.
There you have it.  My first crafty creations.  I am looking for any craft blogs for ideas and tutorials if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...