So, while I've been anxiously studying for the LSAT (33 days!) I decided to take a break and look at my very abandoned blog. I saw that I was tagged and asked some questions by Clary at Sunshine, Cupcakes, and Dresses so this presented the perfect way to take a break/ procrastinate.
1. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Robert Pattinson. So, I could make him shower and wash his clothes.
2. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
Gigi. This is because Gigi isn't my real name, so I have chosen to go by a different name.
3. Whats the worst/most embarrassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it?
This would probably be the soundtrack to Disney's Pocahontas. Sadly, I don't have it anymore, but I wish I did! I used to stand on my bed and sing along with it. It was very dramatic.
4. If you could have any animal/creature, What would be your ultimate pet be?
This is a tricky one because I'm not a huge fan of animals. I do really love gorillas, so maybe if I could adopt one at a zoo or something. I wouldn't want to have to you know... take care of it.
5. What is your favorite thing about the fall?
There are way too many things to just pick one. I love college football (boomer sooner!), being able to get in my car without burning myself, and wearing sweaters.
6. What do you want to splurge on?
I would love to splurge on Curb Your Enthusiasm DVDs. I have season one, but I want all of them. Larry David= me crying I'm laughing so hard.
7. What is your favorite food?
Anything with avocados. I like to eat them just plain with salt. Yum.
8. What was the last movie that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
Well, I recently watched Casablanca and I just love it so much. I think it is very moving at the end when Rick lets Ilsa go because it will be better for the greater good. It is just so selfless and beautiful. I love it.
Yay for being tagged! We'll see how much I can update in the next few weeks with my test coming up. Hopefully, I'll be able to again soon.