July 1, 2010

Maybe I need a break...

As I continue the never ending quest to get into law school, I had a major nerd moment (not that they don't happen that often). I'm taking a fabulous Kaplan course to do my prep work, so I will be prepared to take on that Hell on Earth...the LSAT.

My six, yes six, books I will be studying until October.

Today I covered formal logic (ex: If X then Y) and I took a break and thought.  "If I don't go to pay my electric bill, then I will not have electricity. And if I have electricity, then I went to pay my electric bill."  I don't know if it's a good or bad sign that I'm thinking in formal logic statements and their contrapositives.... 

I do think it means I should take a break to read my new favorite YA book series: Pretty Little Liars.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love Pretty Little Liars, and the TV show is just as amazing! You should totally try to catch an episode when you have a spare moment, I'm turning 21 in january and pretty little liars is my guilty pleasure because theyre like 15 but its such a good series! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...